Candidates may reside in any US location.
This position is responsible for driving demand generation and growth through the development and implementation of targeted marketing campaigns and sales support materials. Manages vendor relationships and supports the deployment of demand generation activities.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Proactively works with sales and marketing to develop, implement and execute successful marketing campaigns that ultimately support lead and revenue generation.
* Works cross-functionally with marketing, sales, sales operations and other functions to support business initiatives.
* Generates concepts, develops designs and creates content for national demand generation campaigns including emails, print and landing pages/micro sites, working with internal resources or vendors/agencies as needed.
* Manages campaigns in the marketing automation platform and CRM system.
* Enforces brand guidelines, ensuring marketing communications meet company brand and legal requirements. Obtains approval and sign off of campaigns by legal.
* Compiles and analyzes performance metrics to assess effectiveness. Makes suggestions for improving marketing conversion based on testing and observed performance.
* Negotiates contracts and manage relationships with vendors/agencies.
* Evaluates the financial aspects of marketing initiatives, such as budgets, expenditures, and return-on-investment.
* Engages, and shares knowledge and skills, with the marketing team to provide continued awareness of marketing best practices and methodology to ensure that Ricoh is always bench-marking against world class standards.
* Serves as liaison across departments and functional groups to ensure marketing campaigns are integrated across the company.
* Performs other duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
* 4-year college degree (Marketing) required; other related course or certificates or equivalent years of related work experience
* Minimum of 7 years experience in a Marketing Demand Generation environment required.
* Experience with campaign management, direct marketing, lead generation, preferred.
* Digital marketing experience is required.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...