The Portfolio Messaging Manager of Integrated Solutions creates, develops, aligns, and implements impactful and audience-centric messaging and content to drive clear differentiated communications to all relevant audiences, and channels. The messaging manager ensures that message development and best practices are applied to the planning and development of campaign and program messaging and that consistent messaging is delivered throughout campaign content and cohesive communications across our many mediums such as media, web, social, events. He/She will be an active and integral member of marketing and will provide expertise and guidance to ensure all messaging is persona-based, includes clear RICOH differentiation, and aligns with the buyers' journey. The Messaging Manager will build strong cross-functional relationships across marketing and strengthens our capability to co-create compelling storylines towards key business objectives.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Create a clear and cohesive corporate Ricoh story that ladders from corporate (RCL) position through and between Portfolio messaging.
* Evolve Ricoh's corporate position for clarity with a competitive edge and drive alignment through a messaging framework.
* Shape persona-driven, needs-based campaign messaging and content for all audiences and channels that clearly articulates RICOH differentiation.
* Provide guidance to content owners by sharing online and offline content best practices, guidelines and templates for coherent approach, and participate in discussion on audience targeting, voice & tone backed by a solid understanding of business and product goals.
* Create a compelling customer journey experience for web visitors across our web presence from \"home page\" and 'About us' to \"Campaign & Product\" sections and \"call to actions\" by providing a clear message on what we do and the value we provide.
* Develop and manage external online editorial plans and calendar, providing cross company coordination and governance for key RICOH portfolio and campaigns segments and creation of engaging online content.
* Use best in class practices and apply to the development of campaign and portfolio messaging.
* Focusing on the buyer's specific business needs, and how RICOH can solve them.
* Inspiring thoughtful interactions and leadership through the creation of messaging and creative ideas addressing these specific buyer needs - connecting, resonating and demonstrating RICOH's understanding of the industry challenges, and how we can solve those needs in a unique and differentiated way.
* Improving buyer interactions and content delivery of the right information when the buyer would most likely need it, and in the way they prefer to receive it.
* Creating transparent, effective and efficient marketing activity through coordinated efforts, targeted buyer personas and collaborative teams for campaign planning, design and execution, measurement and optimization.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Certifications)
* BA/BS degree in Journalism, English or Marketing. Extensive work experience may be considered in-lieu of degree(s). High degree of comfort dealing with ambiguity in a dynamic and fast-moving work environment
* 10+ years demonstrated business writing experience with a deep understanding of buyer audiences -- and how they buy
* Demonstrated resourcefulness, with an intuitive understanding of leveraging personal network and navigating a matrix organizational structure
* Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, with demonstrated ability developing and materials and effectively presenting to executive audiences
* Strong and demonstrated teaming skills, with experience leading others both directly and indirectly
* Demonstrated experience presenting to senior-level executives
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Excellent writing and strategic positioning skills
* Ability to develop creative, innovative and audience-centric messaging
* Collaborative work style with a bias for action
* Self-starter with strong business acumen.
* Ability to navigate culture and politics across multiple functions to establish buy-in for go-to-market strategy.
* Strong administrative and management skills, including the ability to prioritize multiple projects, programs and objectives.
* Ability to listen and interpret needs.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...