Robert Half in Woodstock, IL
- Industry: Information Technology - Business Systems Analyst And IT Consultant
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $122,260.00 - 195,330.00 / Year*
Classification: Customer Success
Compensation: $14.00 to $17.00 hourly
We are looking for a technically savvy Customer Success Manager who possesses a strong drive for results. Duties for the Customer Success Manager will include a broad range of tasks such as maintaining ongoing customer relationships and networking, implementing success programs, contributing to sales, onboarding and training clients, and minimizing churn. You should also be able to provide insights on client-to-business interactions, improve customer experience through product support, and handle customer complaints and requests.
Successful candidates must be social, analytical, possess an aptitude for learning and using new software, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The ideal Customer Success Manager should engage with customers, maximize value, and create strategies to grow our customer base.
- Develop and manage client portfolios.
- Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value.
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience.
- Hold product demonstrations for customers.
- Evaluate and improve tutorials and other communication infrastructure.
- Mediate between clients and the organization.
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
- Minimize customer churn.
- Communications or Marketing Degree.
- Highly organized and able to multitask.
- Self-driven and proactive nature.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities.
- High computer literacy and ability to learn new software.
- Knowledge of customer success processes.
- Experience in document creation.
- Patient and active listener.
- Passion for service.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE s Most Admired Companies list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.###.#### or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!