You could be the experienced, knowledgeable Digital Marketing Manager that this client of The Creative Group is seeking to bring intimate knowledge of the ins and outs of marketing strategy, analysis, and campaign execution to the table. The Digital Marketing Manager must have the ability to make important decisions as needed, get the job done, and work well with people - all while sustaining the bottom line. This long-term temporary-to-full-time employment opportunity is based in the Boston, Massachusetts area. We are seeking an accomplished Digital Marketing Manager with a demonstrated ability in expanding a brand's reach while increasing its loyalty and awareness through targeted copywriting, art direction, and social media. We need a candidate in the IT Software industry who is looking for a unique opportunity to lead digital improvement initiatives while also participating in digital transformation efforts. You'll succeed in this role if you have a desire to make a significant impact in a leadership role and a customer-first mindset with experience improving the online customer experience. Interested? Apply today!
- Compute take up of products/services through new channels to fall in line with business objectives
- Collaborate with product and operational teams to identify key opportunities to add to the customer journey & experience
- Lead an experienced team of digital specialists and head the digital strategy
- Maintain clear communications to the customer that are vital to their needs and life stage
- Assure that the CRM plan is executed punctually and within budget
- Grow, set up, devise, and oversee long-term digital marketing campaigns; additionally spearhead short-term advertising and marketing solutions
- Inspire more insight and analysis into the effectiveness of CRM initiatives
- Preside over weekly reviews with key stakeholders, get budgetary sign off and report back on ROI
- Less than one year of experience is acceptable
- experienced in frontline customer journey, driving traffic to our main site
- Highly-experience in in SEO/SEM, PPC, Social Media, Email marketing, Digital Ad displays, Retargeting, CRM
- Familiarity with Content Management System (CMS) & Digital Marketing System (DMS)
- Skillful in vendor management
- A strong mix of skill, management experience and initiative
- Vital multi-channel marketing and digital brand consistency
- Has substantial experience in expanding digital brands with strong ROI
- Salesforce Configuration experience preferred
- Strong familiarity with Salesforce Platform
- Adeptness in Oktopost
- Command of Salesforce Marketing
- General familiarity with Salesforce Administration
- Solid understanding of Marketo
- Experience with Salesforce Implementations
- Demonstrated knowledge of Google Analytics
- Managerial experience
If interested, please reach out ...@creativegroup.com
At TCG, we're committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won't make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it's important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don't stop there. We're also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you'll have access to thousands of online training courses and books - and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.###.#### to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
? 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
**Location:** Boston, MA
**Date Posted:** July 31, 2019
**Employment Type:** Temporary
**Job Reference:** 02100-#######062
**Staffing Area:** The Creative Group
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.