Compensation: $85,610.00 - $87,720.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
$14.25 to $16.50 hourly
Find the career you've been looking for in this Project Assistant position from OfficeTeam. You'll use your skills and ambition to support a prominent company in the Insurance - Health field. This job may be perfect for you if you enjoy research, are adept at multitasking, and have impeccable organization skills. We encourage you to apply today to join this great team. We seek someone with the skills and abilities to succeed in this challenging career. Based in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, the Project Assistant position is a long-term temporary opportunity.
- Assist project teams by providing administrative, technical and clerical support
- Requesting information needed to fill in incomplete documents
- Utilizing online research tools to find information
- Providing support to Project Managers by organizing team meetings and communication per project specifications in order to maintain project deliverable schedules
- Managing the distribution of project information to key partners
- Recording meeting minutes and maintaining records of tasks and progress
- Planning travel and accommodation details for training seminars, conferences and additional project-related events
- Analyzing information, preparing reports, proofreading and editing documents, and developing presentations
Are you a skilled professional looking to grow your skills with a booming company that offers long term growth and a great work environment? APPLY NOW! *Send resumes directly to ...@roberthalf.com*Job Requirements:
- Show the ability to adapt and learn new techniques and skill sets when required
- Understanding of database and file management
- 1 year of business/office experience at minimum
- Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- BA/BS degree in business, communications, or related field preferred; high school diploma or its equivalent required
- Microsoft Project, JIRA, Mavenlink, and NetSuite experience is a plus
- Skill in Microsoft Office Suite applications - Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Excel
Are you a skilled detail oriented looking to grow your skills with a booming company that offers long term growth and a great work environment? APPLY NOW! *Send resumes directly to ...@roberthalf.com*
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE s Most Admired Companies list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.###.#### or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Loading some great jobs for you...