The Creative Group is looking for a Public Relations Engineering to fill a new role on a rapidly growing team. This would be the ideal role for someone who knows the landscape of the public relations sector, specifically with in the consumer, technology or B2B space. This is a full-time opportunity that sits in the heart of downtown Boston, MA.
- Manage day-to-day client activities for assigned clients, including researching, planning
- Maintain close and frequent contact with assigned clients and continually strive to strengthen relationships with them
- Provide professional PR and marketing counsel and superior account service to assigned BIGfish clients
- Run weekly calls with assigned clients and coordinate scheduling, agendas and notes
- Coordinate and supervise staff and vendors needed to carry out client service requirements
We are looking for a self-starter who is ready to hit the ground running and provide expert level support to others in the other PR Account Management group.
Consumer Brand, B2B Technology, Public Relations, Account Management, Client Relations
At TCG, we're committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won't make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it's important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don't stop there. We're also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you'll have access to thousands of online training courses and books - and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.###.#### to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
? 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
**Location:** Boston, MA
**Date Posted:** July 31, 2019
**Employment Type:** Full-time
**Job Reference:** 02100-#######308
**Staffing Area:** The Creative Group Associated topics: account executive, advertising, advertising sales, communication, design, marketing coordinator, media, public affairs, relationship, reputation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.