Senior Auditor - Public Accounting
Compensation: $90,890.00 - $118,180.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Audit Sr. - PublicCompensation:
$60000.00 to $90000.00 yearlySENIOR AUDITOR - PUBLIC ACCOUNTING
My client, an established and growing CPA firm in the Johns Creek/Suwanee area, is seeking an Auditor
to join their team for an immediate, direct hire opportunity. The Managing Partners are seeking someone with a public accounting foundation who has the drive and desire to join a firm consistently recognized as one of the best companies to work for in the Atlanta metro area. The Senior Auditor will be responsible for managing and overseeing audit engagements and use their network for business development. If you are passionate about your future, this is the right firm for you.POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and oversee audit engagements for a variety of clients across several industries
- Build strong working relationships with clients through clear and concise communication
- Identify and communicate engagement issues as well as engagement progress to firm managers and partners
- Identify performance improvement opportunities
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements, footnote disclosures and management letter comments
- Interact with clients to ensure the information flow from the client to the audit team is efficient and timely
- Supervise Audit associates and interns on engagements
- Assists in developing new business proposals, budgets and fee quotes
- Bachelors degree from an accredited institution and eligible to sit for the CPA exam or already have sat for parts
- 2+ years of current and/or recent audit experience in public accounting
- Exhibited working knowledge of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and accounting procedures
- Ability to meet challenging client requirements and to provide services while possessing strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, and research abilities
- Previous demonstrated supervisory experience
- Ability and willingness to travel
If you are interested in this opportunity and possess the necessary qualifications, please submit your formal and confidential resume to Kristen Stough at ...@RobertHalf.com
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE s Most Admired Companies list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.###.#### or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Loading some great jobs for you...