Community Relations Coordinator - Senior Helpers - Parent Account (Waynesboro)
Compensation: $50,560.00 - $78,130.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Senior Helpers is currently seeking a Community Relations Coordinatorto work in their(Location)office.As a member of Senior Helpers Community Relations team, you will be at the forefront of our mission to provide compassionate care and improve the quality of life for our clients, their families and our employees. You will do this by sourcing and recruiting the best candidates that align to our client needs and our core values.The Community Relations Coordinator will be responsible for generating new client leads and closing service calls through cold calling.
This will be accomplished through developing, maintaining and expanding relationships with the professional community who are in a position to refer potential clients to the company and through maintaining and developing new marketing methods.Primary Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
* Identify all local influence centers (hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living with rehabilitation or respite care, doctors offices and other health providers) to determine lead sources
* Develop and manage new lead sources per blueprint and sales strategy
* May perform client assessments; coordinate with the office staff to ensure client starts in a timely manner
* Personally visit and arrange meetings with persons responsible for or in a position to refer clients, this includes private, public and non-profit organizations
* Utilizes monthly marketing calendar to coordinate activity with national focus
* Arrange presentations of Senior Helpers services at staff meetings in hospitals, nursing homes, doctors offices and private companies.
* Attend trade shows, conferences, networking events representing Senior Helpers services.
Network with others in the industry to develop additional lead sources.
* Assist in coordinating various marketing methods including, direct mail, print ads, networking, and develop new methods of marketing
* Maintain and manage a (CRM) Customer Relationship Management systemQualifications
* Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment
* Must have excellent phone skills and follow- up skills with prospects and key influence center personnel
* Proactive problem prevention and issue resolution leadership ability
* Minimum of one year experience in the home health industry developing and managing a salesstrategy
* Bachelor's degree and three years of related work experience strongly preferred
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet, and Outlook required
* Ability to learn other software programs quickly
* Strong verbal and written communication skills required
* Ability to work independently and as part of a teamWe are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...