Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Business Unit: Marketing & Sales Operations
Requisition Number: 246333
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Malvern
Assignment Category: Full-time regular
Experience Level: Mid level
Education Required Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: 15%
The Marketing and Communications Manager aligned to the Imaging Magnetic Resonance (MR) and Installed Base Development (IBD) business line in the USA supports the promotion and sales of our broad portfolio of leading-edge MR systems to the USA customer and prospect base. This individual works closely with the USA and Global MR Business Line teams, and peers aligned to the other business areas and business lines.
The successful candidate must demonstrate excellent marketing and communications skills, creativity, strong business acumen, strong teamwork, resourcefulness, passion, a keen ability to analyze metrics and draw actionable conclusions, and the ability to work effectively within a matrixed organization. Senior-level individual contributor, reports to Director, Marketing and Communications USA.
- Develop, execute and measure integrated campaigns to increase customer engagement and provide Marketing Qualified Leads to sales
- Develop, execute and measure external and internal marketing material (print collateral, presentations, case studies, articles, etc.)
- Define and continuously optimize the channel mix to reach the target groups in a cost-effective way
- Ensure target group specific and consistent messaging along the customer journey
- Ensure all marketing initiatives and artifacts are in line with our brand in terms of design, Value Promises and Value Elements as well as the value-based messaging approach
- Collaborate with business line marketing to drive product launches and portfolio messaging for the USA market
- Support the creation and management of the Marketing Communications annual plan including success metrics as well as budget and report KPI's on a quarterly basis
- Work closely with global Business Line marketing and communications teams to provide USA perspective into creation of global materials, leverage global materials where appropriate and share USA best practices that could be adopted in other countries
- Oversee MR/IBD Marketing Communications annual plan and budget
- Coach and manage MR/IBD department's contractor or intern
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- 6+ years of relevant experience in B2B marketing.
- Strong operational and business acumen.
- High attention to detail. Superb communications skills including copywriting.
- Experience with campaign management including multi-channel marketing, communication vehicles and marketing automation.
- Ability to work well in highly matrixed organization. Experience in collaborating globally, managing global projects with international counterparts.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Experience in healthcare marketing field preferred.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...