Customer Service/Call Center
1607 Ravenswood Way
Ready to show the world what you've got?
THIS is the place to do it
You re smart, confident, and competitive; with the desire for a CAREER and not just any entry level job? These are all the earmarks of an incredible Account Manager (Customer Relationship Management). Why curb that enthusiasm when Signature can cultivate it? With one of the best customer service and sales training programs in the country, we help people like you go far...and fast.
- Face to face customer service and sales meetings with clients
- Client relations and client management, including new accounts acquisition
- Customer retention and acquisition - establish strong customer relations while representing national and local clients professionally
- Training and development of others - participate in meetings to increase marketing and training abilities while honing in on the leadership skill sets to prepare for management.
- Territory management & Brand management: complete relevant paperwork accurately and in a timely manner and continually updating your product and market knowledge.
What we are looking for:
- A 4 year degree is preferred; but not required
- A background in sales is not important for this position, but passion, integrity and a great work ethic is.
- Sense of humor
- Team Player
- Skilled at learning new concept quickly
- Works well under pressure
- Great communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills, analytical
- Customer Service experience
Take your goals and aspirations to the next level.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...