- $84,970.00 -141,250.00/year*
1607 Ravenswood Way
We are looking for an Advertising & Promotions Assistant to join our growing team!
We specialize in the development of unsurpassed advertising and consumer targeted promotional marketing campaigns for our client base in Cherry Hill. We have been consistently helping our clients by building brand equity through the creation and execution of promotional advertising campaigns that create buzz and increased profitability among their target demographic.
As an Advertising & Promotions Assistant your main responsibility will be to assist the Advertising Account Manager and promotional sales team in the creation, implementation and execution of direct marketing & promotional strategies for advertising campaigns across the Cherry Hillarea designed to fit specific clients' needs.
Key Responsibilities of the Advertising & Promotions Assistant:
- Assist in coordinating various types of on-site promotional sales techniques and campaigns in Cherry Hill to stimulate demand for each clients products/services/brands.
- Establish consumer connection and brand loyalty in a person-to-person interactive environment
- Showcase product features and benefits by conducting product demonstrations to increase sales
- Assist the Advertising Account Manager and promotional sales team in creating cost-effective regional promotional solutions with a specialized scale to target a specific demographic and market
- Proactively identify new promotional techniques to increase brand loyalty and increased profit
Qualifications of the Advertising & Promotions Assistant:
- A university degree or college diploma in communications, marketing, public relations or a related field preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and presentation skills
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work at the speed of the business and meet tight deadlines
- Keen attention to detail and very process oriented
- Travel to on-site promotional advertising & marketing areas will be required
- Able to lift 5-10 lbs for restock and transportation of promotional sales inventory.
If you're ready to be part of our client's dynamic team, click the APPLY button now!
Keywords: Advertising & Promotions Assistant, Promotional Advertising, Marketing/Advertising, Promotional Marketing, Marketing Promotions, Promotions Manager, Promotions Coordinator, Promotions Assistant, Direct Marketing (CRM), Brand Promotion.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...