Digital Marketing Sales Consultant
SMB Team in Philadelphia, PA
- Industry: Sales - Sales Manager
- Type: Full Time
Are you someone who is passionate about digital marketing for small businesses? Do you understand the importance of Google Ads, SEO and/or Website Design? Are you also experienced or interested in a consultative sales position?
If you re looking to join a rapidly growing team of obsessed search engine marketers who can actually speak your language and push you to the next level, SMB Team could be your new home.
Over the past year, SMB Team has grown 812% due to our obsessive focus on going above-and-beyond for our clients. It s that simple. Yes we have unique ways of doing PPC, SEO & Web Design, but our success ultimately boils down to caring A LOT about our clients.
We are looking for a hungry, sales-obsessed individual to handle all of our inbound leads for our company. We follow a consultative sales process, so are looking for someone who genuinely loves helping people with their online marketing, but also is capable of applying pressure and asking for decisions.
If you have Integrity, Curiosity, Open-Mindedness, Positivity & Emotional Intelligence, you should stop reading this and reach out to us now!
Digital Marketing Sales Consultant - Core Responsibilities:
- Closing 10-20 new clients per-month
- Attend to inbound phone calls & emails from leads (includes weekends & nights)
- PERSISTENT phone call & email follow-up to schedule appointments
- Host free screen-share consultations with leads
- Draft proposals and contracts (via Proposify & DocuSign)
- Daily sales training & role play (script, objection handling, closing lines, etc )
- Handle outbound email sales (during periods of slower inbound leads)
- Build close relationships with clients through frequent communication
- Use strong communication skills to keep clients with us and happy
- Occasionally attend events with CEO to acquire new business
Digital Marketing Sales Consultant - Qualifications & Skills:
- Internet marketing knowledge (PPC, SEO & Web Design)
- Strong desire to master consultative sales
- OBSESSIVELY track sales correspondence in Hubspot
- Strong desire to help grow our clients businesses
- Not afraid to put in the work (sometimes on nights & weekends if needed)
- Ability to thrive in fast-changing start-up environment
- Smart, Humble & Hungry to master the art of sales
- Located in Philadelphia
We are a rapidly growing company, with strong values, huge goals and a bright future set for us. If you're sick of flat-lining in your career and ready for growth, come join the SMB Team.
If desired, there is also an opportunity to expand into a sales leadership position in the future.
Why join the rest, when you could join the best?
Job Type: Full-time
Commissions = $27K-$40K
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!