Spherion staffing is GROWING and looking for Staffing Consultants! If you are self-directed, have a sense of urgency, a creative problem solver, and motivated to achieve results through commitment, persuasion, and engagement of others, we want to talk to you!
The Staffing Consultant will lead and develop recruitment strategies, market talent, assist in inside sales process, and manage applicants/employees through service action for our wonderful customers. The Staffing Consultant will build strong relationships and be a business consultant who is responsible for decision making in order to solve business problems.
Pay $16-22/hour DOE
- Determine client needs, place appropriately skilled employees on
flexible/full time assignments and conduct quality control and arrival
calls on all client orders
- Assign appropriate pay rates for field employees and bill rates for
clients within established guidelines
- Maintain communication with established clients to ensure successful
business development and to promote client and employee retention
- Identify recruiting needs and participate in the development of outside
- Identify new business opportunities
- Participate in local professional, business and civic organizations to enhance personal development and to promote company recognition
- Recruit, interview, make hiring decisions and conduct new employee
orientation of flexible employees
- Counsel flexible employees on behavioral and performance issues;
document and take corrective action as necessary
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
-Two or Four-year college degree or 5 years of equivalent business experience
-Excellent communication skills
-Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
-Ability to prioritize and multi-task
-Good planning and organizational skills necessary to achieve business
goals and to increase office efficiency
-Ability to work effectively in a team environment
-Ability to manage and work independently
To be considered, please apply online at www.spherion.com/apply
If you have any questions please contact John Funk at 701-###-####
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...