We are expanding to meet the demands of the growing industry and are seeking self-motivated, goal-driven, sales professionals to join our Cincinnati based team!
This is not a cold-calling sales role, you would be an essential member of our high-level development team. Responsible for building and managing relationships and franchise system growth. Working directly with Leadership and our talented lead generation team, qualified leads are provided to you.
If you want to be part of a growing team where you can make an impact; Apply Today!
- Managing the sales process from the initial inquiry to awarding a franchise
- Building relationships with prospective owners, providing consultation on the franchise brand, aspects of ownership, etc. and continually engaging and supporting throughout the sales process.
- Perform basic account maintenance and assist in the sales process as needed or directed
- Meet personal conversion goals and, assist in attaining brand goals for franchise sales overall
- Warm leads provided, NO COLD CALLING
- Execute sales process adhering to Federal regulations, policies, and procedures
- Collaborate with a nation-wide lead generation marketing team who provides qualified leads and marketing support.
- 2 years of successful sales experience and/or working closely with small business owners (preferred)
- Franchise sales and/or previous business ownership is a plus!
- Must have a high level of professionalism with excellent verbal & written communication skills as well as public-speaking
- Strong Organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple client needs
- Passionate about helping others start their own business
- Bachelor s degree preferred
- Location: Cincinnati, OH (required)
- Competitive Guaranteed Base salary PLUS commission AND performance-based attainable bonuses
- Supported with leading technology
- Paid vacation/holidays/personal days
- Medical, dental, disability & voluntary life insurance options
- Wellness Incentives, On-site Wellness Coaching, Free Gym Membership
- Company paid life insurance
- A 401(k) plan with a company match
If this seems like a good fit, we would love for you to submit your resume. Our executive recruiter will be in contact with qualified candidates.
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.