Senior Product Manager
Switch (joinswitch.com) in West Hollywood, CA
- Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations - Marketing Director
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $164,410.00 - 164,410.00 / Year*
Switch is a jewelry rental startup that lets members access luxury brands like Hermes and Chanel and exchange their pieces as often as they like for $29/month. We re aiming to disrupt the fashion world by making luxury more accessible and sustainable. Our remarkable growth and passionate customer base has led to funding by top tier VCs and the founders of Sweetgreen, FabFitFun, and Tinder, amongst others. Our newly renovated headquarters are located on Melrose Avenue in West Hollywood. Check us out at joinswitch.com.
Switch is looking for a Senior Product Manager to strategize, manage, and execute on our vision and roadmap. The Manager will work directly alongside the founders to create a seamless and unforgettable experience for Switch users. They will be responsible for overseeing and streamlining product iterations, including managing our engineering team and collaborating with our operations, branding, and design teams. The Manager will work closely with our operations team to ensure that all product initiatives maximize logistical and operational efficiency. This is a unique opportunity to join a startup that has already achieved product market fit and built a healthy business while maintaining limitless upside.
- Contribute to the company s product roadmap and vision of becoming the premier destination for accessing luxury designer jewelry.
- Gain an obsessive understanding of customer needs to identify and prioritize areas for improvement throughout the entire user experience.
- Implement a plan for executing on the product roadmap, including setting and meeting aggressive yet achievable deadlines.
- Take ownership of iterating on the Switch experience, including implementing new designs, features, and functionalities while accounting for operational and technical complexities.
- Manage the engineering team to ensure that new product initiatives and improvements are executed in a timely manner, as designed, and functioning perfectly for both front-facing users and the Switch operations team.
- Create and manage processes that maximizes efficiency, communication, and accountability to streamline iteration.
- Build and manage new in-house and remote teams to keep up with evolving needs as company scales.
- Assist with iterating on our custom-built backend to make operational processes more efficient and contribute to a more seamless customer experience.
- Define, track and improve key product and customer metrics to foster a meticulous data-driven culture that drives product decisions.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Integrity and strong moral character.
- 3+ years of product management experience including managing engineering teams.
- Experience at startups that involve physical consumer products, ideally with unconventional logistical operations.
- Experience building, leading, and managing remote and in-house engineering teams.
- Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to inspire and empathize while holding people accountable.
- A strong sense of ownership over tasks with the mentality to do whatever it takes to overcome obstacles and get the job done.
- Ability to express honest opinions and make logical, evidence-based arguments yet also willing to defer when necessary and wholeheartedly get behind the chosen course of action.
- Team player with a positive, friendly, can-do attitude.
- Ability to treat the customer as your north star while also considering how changes to product affect all stakeholders.
- Ability to delegate and manage and/or get in the weeds yourself, depending on what s needed.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Keen eye for aesthetics and design.
- Interest in access economy, sustainability, fashion, and/or luxury.
* Estimated salary
You may be interested in these similar jobs near West Hollywood, CA!