Sales / Business Development Executive
Compensation: $150,470.00 - $150,470.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
System One is one of the Top 3 Engineering and Technical Staffing firms in the US. With more than 7000 employees and roughly 60 offices throughout the U.S. we provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and administrative staffing services. We are adding an experienced Sales / Business Development executive to our team.
Sales / Business Development overview:
The goal of our sales team is to generate new revenue through identifying qualified job orders from qualified clients and building long-term relationships with these clients. These relationships should be based on our ability to provide clients with quality driven staffing solutions and a high level of customer service.
The Sales / Business Development Executive contributes to our financial success by:
- Driving revenue growth through existing client saturation as well as generating new client agreements.
- Business development through networking and Horizontal/Vertical marketing and prospecting.
- Identify and qualify new IT and Engineering positions through market research and networking events.
- Connect with clients via phone, in-person visits and email
- Prospecting new clients and developing New Contacts
- Maintain a continuity of contact with existing qualified client base on a regular schedule.
- Electronic and phone presentations.
- Develop and maintain minimum qualified client base
- Develop situational and creative contact/marketing strategies.
Sales / Business Development requirements:
Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- BA/BS Degree (business related degrees a plus)
- Sales experience or a sales aptitude
- Experience selling in the staffing solutions industry is a plus
- Interest in selling in the IT and Engineering industry verticals
Loading some great jobs for you...