Compensation: $82,836.67 - $186,880.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
SERVICENOW ADMINISTRATORJob Summary: Talent Software Services is in search of a ServiceNow Administrator for a contract position which can be worked 100% remotely. Opportunity will be six months with a strong chance for a long-term extension.
The ServiceNow System Administrator has strong technical ability and excellent communication skills in order to successfully provide services and support for the ServiceNow platform. Individual will be a key member on the Service Delivery Team and is responsible for maintaining the ServiceNow platform on a daily basis.Primary Responsibilities/Accountabilities:
- Day to day management and triage of teams work queues (e.g. incidents, enhancement requests, access requests, questions, etc..)
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues within the ServiceNow platform
- Build service requests using workflows including requests, request items, and tasks.
- Create, update, publish reports and dashboards within the ServiceNow platform to visualize KPI metrics
- Configure Service Catalog, Incident, Service Portal, Problem, Change, and Knowledge Base modules.
- Maintaining integrations between the ServiceNow platform and external systems
- Monitors and manage platform clones, patching and upgrades
- Manages Instance Security, User/Group Access/Access Control Lists
- Create and maintain internal technical documentation, manuals, policies, and processes.
- Develop & maintain documentation related to the ServiceNow platform
- Assist with researching and recommending automated approaches for system administration tasks.
- ServiceNow Administrator Certification, - Advanced Administrator Certification Preferred
- 2+ years of experience as a ServiceNow System Administrator in a large organization,
- 2-4 years of experience in configuring or implementing ServiceNow modules [Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, Service Catalog, Service Portal, CMDB]
- 1+ year experience as a ServiceNow Developer; Certification a plus.
If this job is a match for your background, we would be honored to receive your application!
- Experience working within an agile methodology leveraging the ServiceNow platform
- Able to appropriately assess and communicate risks, benefits, and alternatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
- Solid understanding of the application development lifecycle process, including requirement analysis, quality assurance, design, scheduling, implementation, issue tracking, version control
- Problem solving and critical thinking mindset
Providing consulting opportunities to TALENTed people since 1987, we offer a host of opportunities including contract, contract to hire and permanent placement. Let's talk!Job Requirements:* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...