Marketing Automation Manager
- Status: Contract - Option for Hire
- Remote: No
- Contracting Rate/Salary: Dependent upon experience
Are you looking to grow your career with an amazing and very collaborative team? We have an exciting opportunity and want to speak to you!
Local candidates only - northern NJ area. This role does require onsite presence and will convert with the right candidate. Prior/current Marketing Automation experience required (7+ years).
- Oversee the development of marketing campaigns various business areas to ensuring consistency of language and brand
- Create, monitor and analyze marketing campaign and program performance reports
- Use Marketing Automation (Marketo) to build and execute marketing campaigns, reports and dashboards
- Database management, smart-list development, setup, testing, launching and scoring of campaigns and programs, and reporting on campaign analytics
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance during and post-launch, sharing insights across marketing teams
- Work closely with marketing groups to deliver best performing digital content
- Manage the overall relationship with Marketo, including budget
- Assist in the development of Marketing Strategies, including but not limited to lead attribution, AB testing and retention, renewals.
- Work closely with members of the marketing team as a key strategic contributor to deliver highly effective lead generation, customer nurture and demand generation programs that positively impact ROI.
- Adopt industry best practices, as well as work toward establishing new industry best practices and then share these with internal marketing teams.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communication, or related discipline
- Minimum 7+ years of tactical and strategic experience in Marketing Automation
- Marketo certification a plus
- Deep understanding of Marketing Automation, lead scoring attribution and buyer personas
- Team oriented and collaborative in nature
- Enthusiasm and positivity in all interactions
- MS Office Suite Experience
- Build and constantly improve email marketing strategy
- Build programs and campaigns that include all relevant digital content
- Identify opportunities for content development based on best performing content
- Build innovative programs with multiple touch points
- Work with combined team members to design attribution models (touchpoints) Create monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc reports at the request of the business Excellent written/verbal communication skills
Excellent company culture, benefits and opportunity for growth. If you or someone you know is a fit for this role, please contact Talon today. Referral bonus offered and paid. Benefits include Medical and Dental Insurance, 401(k), Employee Service Center, Referral Bonuses, Loyalty and Longevity Bonuses, along with Hotel Engine Benefits