Stitcher is the world's largest pure-play podcasting company. We started as beloved comedy podcast network Earwolf; via Midroll, we provide ad sales and distribution services to 300+ shows such as The Bill Simmons Podcast, WTF with Marc Maron, Oprah's SuperSoul Conversations and many more; and with Stitcher, we own one of the largest podcast apps and a network of original content from talent such as Bill Nye and LeVar Burton. We're on a mission to transform podcasting into a major part of the media landscape, and we're looking for like-minded enthusiasts to help.
To support our growing business, we're searching for an Account Executive. In this role be responsible for growing our existing performance marketing business and identifying ways to improve our product offering for our clients.What you ll do:
What you ll bring:
- Managing weekly/quarterly/annual negotiations and inventory placements for performance marketing advertisers
- Prospecting, identifying and qualifying new clients
- Creating and delivering powerful and persuasive presentations to clients
- Establishing and fostering strong working relationships with key decision makers
- Utilize market knowledge and research to develop sales proposals
- Consistently meet and exceed revenue goals
- Contribute to a positive office environment
- Business development to grow existing revenue
- Bachelor s degree preferred
- 5+ years sales experience within the industry
- Demonstrated history and success of contracting and developing client relationships at the senior decision making or agency level
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage deadlines and to operate with a strong sense of urgency
- Demonstrated experience in forecasting and sales reporting
- The ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment
- The desire to succeed in sales, be goal-oriented and determined
- Exceptional communication via email and phone
Stitcher is striving to be the best place to listen to, produce and monetize podcasts. The Stitcher app, available for iOS and Android devices, is one of the world's most popular podcast listening platforms, with a growing network of original content and a premium subscription service. Stitcher is the parent company of Midroll Media, the leading podcast advertising network representing over 200 of the world's largest podcasts, and top-ranked comedy podcast network Earwolf. With offices in Los Angeles, New York City and San Francisco, Stitcher was founded in 2007 and is a wholly owned subsidiary of The E.W. Scripps Company (NASDAQ :SSP ).
As an equal employment opportunity employer, The E.W. Scripps Company and its affiliates do not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis on race, sex, sexual orientation, gender, color, religion, age, genetic information, medical condition, disability, marital status, citizenship or national origin, and military membership or veteran status, or on any other basis which would be in violation of any applicable federal, state or local law. Furthermore, the company will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship for the company.