Medical Communications Support Specialist
The Judge Group in Irvine, CA
- Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health - Medical Technologist (MLS)
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $164,410.00 - 164,410.00 / Year*
Our client is currently seeking a Medical Communications Support Specialist in Irvine, CA. Please see the details below for more information on this opportunity.
Hours: Monday-Friday, Standard Business Hours
Location: Irvine, CA 92713
Length: 6+ Month Contract
Description: Work with team of medical information professionals to capture unsolicited medical inquiries from health care professionals, consumers, and corporate business partners.
- Respond to a variety of medical information inquiries from various sources with nominal supervision
- Research and respond to requests for scientific/medical information using various search and retrieval techniques
- Recognize and forward adverse drug events and/or product complaints in timely fashion to Pharmacovigilance and Quality departments
- Update and maintain knowledge and awareness of company s products, clinical research and current regulations through reading, attending seminars, meetings or formal classes
- Bachelor's Degree with emphasis in Science, Health Care, or related field
- 1-2 years of pharmaceutical or related experience
- Advanced degree (i.e. PharmD, PhD, RN)- preferred
All interested and qualified candidates, please apply directly to ...@judge.com with your most updated resume for immediate consideration.
Associated topics: ascp, lab, laboratory, mls, mlt, molecular, surgical technologist, technician, technician i, testing
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!