- The Nature s Bounty
- $192,290.00 -192,290.00/year*
1240 Sycamore Ave
The Senior Manager of Integrated Business Planning (IBP) is responsible for developing a cross-functionally aligned Demand and Supply plan by leading collaboration with diverse stakeholders to execute better planning decisions and actions in-line with the business strategy; integrating key business planning insights, analytics and decisions to create a unified clear plan which aligns across functions; improve business agility via proactive planning enabling quicker response to business changes and last minute issues.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Works with key cross-functional stakeholders across the managerial hierarchy to assess planning issues, examine analytics, clarify business implications/impact, outline countermeasures, plan and monitor progress, and measure performance results to improve Forecast Performance, Customer Service Levels/Fill Rate, Inventory Levels, and Agility.
- Create and deliver monthly articulate S&OP presentations which reviews Planning Performance (Growth, Forecast, Service Levels, Supply Plans, and Inventory) and outlines Risks, Impact, and Countermeasures.
- Lead Root Cause analysis of Planning Issues/Risks by conducting quantitative analysis, gathering business insights from cross-functional business leaders, and developing remedial countermeasures.
- Create analytic quantitative tools and gather data as needed to improve business planning and the overall S&OP process
- Process Improvement: Continuously seek means to improve the S&OP (process, cadence, tools/systems, organization, and culture) with the stakeholders and introduce Forward Thinking/Best Practice solutions.
- Deliverables: (1) S&OP Demand/Supply Planning meetings and required presentation material, (2) S&OP Tools & Analytics, (3) Process/ System/Org Policy/Cadence documentation as needed.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in Supply Chain involving re-engineering processes, organizations, detailed design, metrics/analytics, change management for large consumer products organizations.
- 3+ years leading S&OP/Demand Planning/Supply Planning operational activities to yield service level, inventory management, and efficiency improvements.
- Experience managing master data maintenance/cleansing processes, activities, and resources to ensure clean data is being used to drive S&OP.
- Relevant experience in using Oracle VCP or comparable Value Chain Planning Enterprise system functionality within a consumer goods manufacturing, distribution, and sales and marketing organization.
- Advanced experience creating and using quantitative Excel models to conduct and articulate cross functional analytics.
- Management consulting and International work experience is a plus.
- Undergraduate / Graduate Degree in Business Administration in Supply Chain, Statistics & Operations Research, or comparable background or work experience.
- APICS Certification and/or MBA Desired
- Sound presentation/articulation skills ability to clearly explain complex topics and clarify the key issues, align cross-functional leaders, and drive good cross-functional planning decisions.
- Strong skills in statistical/quantitative modeling, business intelligence, and KPI/Analytics with an ability to effectively lead inductive and deductive reasoning with the data to draw key business planning conclusions.
- Ability to work proficiently in Excel to integrate large data extracts from diverse systems and generates S&OP analytics and plans.
- Detail Oriented: Strong analytical skills with the ability to quickly and methodically identify and assess diverse problems and develop solutions.
- Self-motivated, pro-active and results oriented attitude with an ability to work in a fast-moving, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
- People Management/Team player Skills: Ability to lead and work as an effective team player with other managers and staff representing diverse business functions.
- Work environment: Ability to work in a MS-Office knowledge: Expertise in MS Excel expertise, MS Power Point.
The Nature's Bounty Co. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Nature's Bounty Co. offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health and dental plans, voluntary short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, generous associate discounts and more!
Please contact Human Resources at 631-###-#### if you should need a reasonable accommodation to submit your information for our online job postings.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...