- Triumph Professional Staffing
- $177,070.00 -177,070.00/year*
415 Old Tappan Rd
eCommerce/Amazon Brand Manager
This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about and understands the eCommerce industry.
We are looking for a multi-tasking candidate with industry knowledge and the ability to handle high-volume workload. Responsibility:
- Partnering with operations to bring new products to the market and to ensure the products are properly forecasted.
- Handling new product launches, PPC, Facebook ads and best deals.
- Oversee high volume returns from Amazon, sort and send back.
- Enhanced branding communication with Graphic Designers
- Overseeing Amazon account health through keyword-optimized listings.
- Strategically planning product marketing efforts through generating excitement for new product rollout on Facebook, Instagram and email marketing.
- Setting up, tracking and optimizing SEO strategy and PPC advertising.
- Reporting sales growth to senior leadership.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor s degree in business, Marketing, Communications or related fields
- 2+ years' experience in digital marketing and eCommerce
- Background with Amazon
- Experience with Amazon, ManyChat, Shopify, Klaviyo, Zapier and Facebook ad creation.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Detailed and organized
- Time Management skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- High level of integrity
- Positive Attitude
Salary based on experience. Interviews being conducted now. If you have the qualifications listed above, please apply.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...