Sr Manager Creative Operations- Ulta Beauty
Ulta Beauty in Bolingbrook, IL
- Type: Full Time
The Sr. Manager, Creative Operations will oversee the development and execution of creative production processes to enable creative excellence, deliver on business and financial goals, and establish an environment of continuous growth and operational improvement. The Sr. Manager will partner with creative directors, design, copywriting and photo teams to drive annual planning, resource management, financial management and process improvement across the Ulta Beauty in-house studio.
The Sr. Manager will lead, coach and develop a creative operations team of 6 direct and indirect reports, inspiring team members to achieve challenging goals and high standards of performance. Knowledge of marketing, creative design & production and retail are critical to developing innovative solutions that drive efficiency, creativity and stakeholder alignment.
This individual will develop a creative infrastructure and operational model(s) to increase timeliness of communications, while supporting the creative development process for U.S. and Canadian business units. S/he will be comfortable presenting to and influencing senior leadership, driving business outcomes and gaining alignment across merchandising and marketing organizations.
PRINCIPAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage creative design and production timelines across multiple creative channel teams (Digital, Print Advertising, Direct Mail, Loyalty, In Store Marketing & Branded Communications, Special Projects).
- Develop end-to-end creative concept annual plan and drive cross-functional engagement and accountability throughout execution.
- Design, implement and manage an integrated creative operating model for Canada leveraging synergies across Canadian and U.S. retail merchandising and marketing units.
- Partner with creative directors, design and production teams to lead and facilitate all aspects of the creative production process including strategic briefing and project intake, concept development, photography process and timing, design development and approvals.
- Collaborate with merchandising teams to develop and implement a clear and consistent process supporting alignment, accuracy and accountability.
- Assess and influence business changes that impact cross functional teams; cascade information in a timely manner.
- Facilitate cross functional team meetings to drive to aligned decisions.
- Build, manage, analyze and propose operational changes based on analysis of department data to increase effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Identify, recommend and implement data and technology solutions to optimize workflows.
- Provide growth and development for opportunities for the team, and develop a team culture driving engagement, high performance and collaboration.
- Bachelor s or Graduate degree in marketing, communications or general management
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Substantial knowledge and understanding of multidisciplinary creative production workflows including digital, print and in store marketing
- Superior time management, project management, organizational and leadership skills; ability to influence and manage outcomes
- Ability to structure ambiguous problems, analyze complex processes, synthesize data and drive toward insights and solutions
- Strong interpersonal communication skills required
- Proven skills in managing large integrated marketing campaigns with a creative team
- Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships, particularly across merchandising, marketing, creative design and visual merchandising teams.
Associated topics: advertisement, campaign, freelance, invest, marketing, publicist, research, roi, social media marketing, strategic
You may be interested in these similar jobs near Bolingbrook, IL!