Corporate Account Executive
Compensation: $107,780.00 - $166,990.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
United Leasing & Finance, a division of United Companies, is hiring motivated Corporate Account Executives for our Sales team at our Evansville, Indiana corporate headquarters location. Reporting to the Vice President of Business Development, these full-time salaried and exempt positions are ultimately responsible for selling commercial financing and leasing to end users leveraging downstream partnerships, such as equipment manufacturers, franchisors, or other referral/partner sources. Identifies qualified target verticals, develops and executes a business plan to sell into the vertical, and develops and executes a long-term plan to continue developing the vertical.
The process involves a moderately long sales process of approximately 6 to 9 months and navigating a wide range of industries and decision-making processes. All sales involve C-level decision makers and often involve working with multiple entities.
The position is challenging and complex and offers a defined, merit-based career path with tremendous financial and professional upside, ultimately leading to the potential for team management. The CAE will receive significant ongoing training and development. The position includes a base salary, recurring commissions, bonuses, and benefits package. Minimal to moderate overnight travel will be required.
United Leasing & Finance is a privately held equipment leasing and finance company offering creative business leasing solutions and direct lending to customers throughout the United States and Canada. We finance a variety of business assets, including fleet, construction, transportation, and fitness equipment. Please visit us at www.UnitedEvv.com to learn more. Job Requirements:
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Drive Revenue from Generating New Originations: Identify well-qualified verticals. Work with Sales management to develop the best strategies to sell to those verticals. Execute strategy to ensure origination goals are met or exceeded. Own and drive the success of your accounts.
- Follow Underwriting Guidelines: Introduce required guidelines and documents as early in the sales process as possible, since considerations for creditworthiness must be taken throughout the sales process. Follow underwriting guidelines to ensure proper compliance and a smooth customer experience.
- Administrative Work: Work collaboratively with administrative support co-workers who perform much of the administrative responsibilities related to your vertical accounts. Provide guidance and feedback to members of our operationally focused Sales Administration team for timely and customer-focused servicing of your customers requests and needs. Ensure all interactions, communications, documents, etc. are documented and managed within the company s designated systems for tracking customer data (e.g. Aspire, Salesforce CRM). Ensure consistent and timely follow-up with customers, prospects and internal teams.
- Quality, Training, & Personal Development: Commit to quality in all aspects of work. Provide world class customer service and professionalism for internal and external customers. Participate in and promote the established Quality Improvement Process (QIP) for continuous improvement. Actively participate in management and team lead training. Ask for help and training in areas needing it. Invest in your own personal and professional development (periodicals, books, resources, continued learning, etc.). Exemplify the Company s Mission Statement, Vision Statement, Values, and Philosophy. Attend at least ten (10) credit hours of training annually to continue development of work-related skills.
- General Requirements: Ensure prompt and regular attendance. Perform otherappropriate duties as requested by Management. Travel as business conditions require.
Education, Experience, & Skills:
- Education : Bachelor-level degree is minimally required.
- Experience: 3+ years of professional business experience.
- Skills & Abilities: Self-driven. Exceptional attention to detail. Exceptional analytical skills and ability to process data. Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment. Maintain proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, such as Word, Excel, and Outlook, as well as databases. Exceptional communications skills written, verbal, and presentation. Prior experience working with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems. Consistently demonstrate an exceptional professional presence. Project management and follow-up skills. Exceptional customer-focused orientation. Maintains confidentiality of business-related information. Continually maintain a valid driver s license with acceptable driving record.
This does not necessarily list all responsibilities, duties, requirements or efforts associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job, the company reserves the right to review and modify as circumstances or business needs require.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...