Purpose of Job
We are currently seeking talented Experience Owner for our San Antonio, TX, Chesapeake, VA, Phoenix, AZ, Colorado Springs, CO or Tampa, FL facility.
Responsible for creating and executing Member experiences. Develops strategies, creates and manages the feature roadmap, and executes the best possible Member-facing experiences while balancing business needs. This is an individual contributor role requiring effective coordination across multiple teams and disciplines in the organization.
- Uses human-centered design to create beautiful experiences, bringing together strategy and execution.
- Aligns focus of stakeholders towards a unified experience that serves Members needs.
- Manages experience lifecycle from conception to release, iteration and maintenance, driving the right product portfolio for the experience and prioritizing work in backlogs to ensure products are delivering to experience expectations.
- Accountable for financial, regulatory, and operational risk management related to the experience, prioritizing closing any gaps or findings.
- Monitors Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), member insights, and Key Risk Indicators (KRIs); ensures correct data and instrumentation for the experience and related sub-processes; uses data to improve experiences.
- Participates in and may lead Agile management rhythms up and down the experience taxonomy to drive cohesive decision-making and action.
- Partners with marketing to ensure proper campaigns for experience intents and product targets.
- Bachelor s Degree. 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a Degree.
- 6 or more years of relevant progressive experience in insurance or financial services, product development, marketing, strategy, digital, process or user interface design, OR Master's Degree and 4 or more years of relevant progressive experience in insurance or financial services, product development, marketing, strategy, digital, process or user interface design
- Experience leveraging data to make business decisions
*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level.*
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not be able to change your responses.
- Experience developing and deploying strategic initiatives
- Experience in experience or product ownership / management
- Experience in business analysis or business case development
- Master s degree or professional designations in a business field
- Experience discovering member needs, synthesizing insights, and translating them into products or service
- Experience leading large cross functional teams in matrix environment
- Experience leading agile teams
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
Relocation assistance is available for this position.
For Internal Candidates:
Must complete 12 months in current position (from date of hire or date of placement), or must have manager s approval prior to posting.
Last day for internal candidatesto apply to the opening is 02/10/19 by 11:59 pm CST time.
Associated topics: analyst, analyze, business analyst, business analytic, business finance, examiner, investment analyst, law, legal, valuation analyst