Loading some great jobs for you...
- HTML coding and development for Email using responsive design and email coding best practices
- Entering and tweaking HTML code for proper deployment in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Design compelling emails based on user-centered design principles and industry best practices.
- Structure and deploy A/B tests in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Produce clean, technically accurate files
- Partner with external agencies, or internal creative teams, to create email templates
- Understanding of Client and LOB (line of business) strategy, and how it relates to creative development
- Act as a proactive leader on the team, LOB, and beyond to help influence decisions
- Manage numerous projects at one time
- Complete work correctly and efficiently to meet appropriate deadlines
- Understand overall budget constraints of projects
SalesForce Marketing Cloud is a must have Technically the person will be 100% in the role
- Strong proficiency in Dreamweaver and Sketch.
- Strong proficiency in Sales Force Marketing Cloud.
- Strong proficiency in Movable Ink and Litmus.
- B2B email campaign experience. (preferred)
- Thorough understanding of the elements of good design, html production, and email specific code requirements.
- Thorough understanding of email rendering in mobile devices, web-based email clients, and desktop clients.
- Solid email specific UI, UX, and interaction design skills.
- Accountability for the technical accuracy of their own work.
- Ability to complete tasks independently, and as part of a team.
- Effective communication skills for both creative ideas/development and presentations. Ability to assess and recommend channel strategy to meet client needs.
- Ability to self-manage deadlines on numerous concurrent projects.
- Perform effectively in a demanding work environment and show resiliency to stress.
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience working in an email specific role.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Email UI/UX
- Responsive design