ServiceNow - Senior Developer: Multi
Compensation: $124,990.00 - $178,460.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Loading some great jobs for you...
Gore is a materials science company focused on improving lives through discovery, product innovation and rewarding careers for our Associates. Learn More. About the Industry:
At Gore, our global support teams bring together extensive knowledge and collaborate closely to support our diverse portfolio of products that solve complex problems and perform in the most demanding environments. Learn more about Gore products. About the Role:
The IT Enterprise Applications Team is currently looking for a ServiceNow - Senior Developer to join our team in Elkton, Maryland. As a member of Gore s ServiceNow administration and development team you will have the opportunity to collaborate with various IT groups and work with key stakeholders and ITIL process owners in helping them achieve their needs within the ServiceNow platform. This position will play a key role in supporting our process improvement efforts and developing advanced solutions to automate and improve Gore IT s increasing operational needs. Responsibilities
Designing, analyzing, developing, testing, and documenting ServiceNow enhancements
Interacting with various technical and business stakeholders to understand current operational processes and helping to identify solutions for improvements using ServiceNow
Conducting work following Gore s development and Quality assurance processes and standards, architecture patterns, security best-practices, within waterfall and agile methodologies
Executing unit test changes to ensure quality and required result is achieved
Investigating incidents and problems to understand root cause and implementing solutions or work arounds
Writing technical procedures and produce technical documentation
Partnering with operations team on enhancement releases
Analyzing ServiceNow releases and upgrades and how it impacts the current features and applications in use
- Bachelors degree with a minimum 3 years of experience in ServiceNow development, solutions architecture and production support (London or higher versions) with a high motivation to continuously grow skills and knowledge within the platform
- Proven experience in ServiceNow integrations with third party systems
- Experience in planning and execution of ServiceNow upgrades
- Technical experience in service portal development using custom widgets, AngularJS and web components
- Advanced knowledge and proven experience in java scripting, workflow development, event handling and scheduling, integrations using web services and REST API
- Proficient in Jelly Script, AJAX and XML and the Glide framework
- Solid understanding and experience with ITIL
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, facilitation and influencing skills
- Ability to work in global teams and across diverse business and technical groups with a common goal
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships, lead a small team of developers, and work independently with little or no guidance in a fast paced environment
What We Offer:
- Bachelors degree in computer information system or related field
- Experience in manufacturing and/or relevant life sciences industries
- Certified ServiceNow application developer with a proficiency in Java, SQL, C, C , Android, PL/SQL as well as the React framework
At Gore, we offer comprehensive, competitive rewards in the form of compensation and benefits. Among these are work-life balance and sports programs, 401(k) Plan with a gift, Associate Stock Ownership Plan, Health & Well-being program with full health plan, and a flexible working program. Within Gore, you will find a unique culture, diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives, and opportunities for growth and development.
Learn more about: benefits,
diversity, and growth & development.
We believe in the strength of a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment. In support of our values and continued success we are proud of Associates around the world who support an inclusive work environment, strive to reflect the diversity of the communities where we operate, and ensure all Associates and external partners are treated with fairness, dignity, and respect.
Gore is committed to a drug-free workplace. All employment is contingent upon successful completion of drug and background screening.
Gore requires all applicants to be eligible to work within the U.S. Gore generally will not sponsor visas unless otherwise noted on the position description.
Gore is a M/F, Disabled and Vet EEO/AA employer. (Applies to all positions in the U.S.)
Our Talent Acquisition Team will be pleased to answer your questions via contact us.
Associated topics: c c++, electrical, electronic, informatic, machine learning, programmer, programming, schematic, software, software engineer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...