Ticket Office Coordinator
Compensation: $66,800.00 - $105,470.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
With over 63 years of experience hosting large spectator events Watkins Glen International (WGI) currently hosts the Finger Lakes Wine Festival as well as numerous professional and club Motorsports events including the internationally televised NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. Summary of Position:
- Primary contact for customer-related communications
- Assist in general day to day and event ticket office operations
- Assist with the accuracy of ticket orders and information across all points of sale.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or Sports Management or High School Diploma with a minimum of 2 years of experience in ticket/admissions setting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Power Point
- Professional presentation and able to work with the public
- Ability to perform in a stressful environment
- Self-Motivated, Confident, and Assertive
- Valid drivers license
- Organize and oversee the day to day and event operation of the ticket office
- Manage ticket sales team with inbound and outbound call campaigns throughout the seasonal sales cycle
- Maintain up to date information on agent portal sites and monitor agent calls to ensure accuracy
- Assist with outbound call and email campaigns to ticketing customers
- Plan and oversee all event ticket mailings, ensuring accurate content and timely delivery
- Receive ticketing e-mail questions, requests, and action forms ensuring timely and accurate customer follow up
- Assist with ticket system issues and testing
- Other duties as assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...