Compensation: $101,260.00 - $73,990.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
The primary responsibility of the Attendant - TRU is to service and supply coin and cash to the casino ticket redemption units and jackpot kiosks in accordance with established procedures. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and Wind Creek Bethlehem policies, practices, and procedures.
- Arrive for shift on time and in proper uniform.
- Services all ticket redemption units by supplying coin and cash to each unit.
- Replenishes unit cassettes with cash.
- Attends to any customer disputes resulting from the ticket redemption units or jackpot kiosks.
- Fixes all ticket redemption unit and jackpot kiosk malfunctions.
- Circulates on the casino floor to fix any problems that occur with the redemption units.
- Keeps redemption units clean and in proper working order.
- Balances the TRU vault and is responsible for balancing all coin and cash.
- Able to operate a Cashier terminal if necessary
- Maintain a friendly and pleasant demeanor to both guests and coworkers
- Maintain a cooperative and positive attitude with managerial and supervisory staff
- Must be able to pass skills testing to reach additional levels of Cashier
- Using available resources, detects counterfeit money.
- Must be able to read a driver's license or other forms of ID to accurately ascertain birth year per PGCB regulations.
- Properly use equipment, tools or systems to complete assigned tasks and complies with company safety standards.
- Develop a working knowledge of any PGCB rules, regulations and Internals Control applicable to your position.
- Complete all paperwork in accordance with PGCB and approved Wind Creek Bethlehem standards.
- Read and understand Wind Creek Bethlehem Compulsive and Problem Gambling Plan with regards to how to conduct business in this position and specifically the regulations prohibiting service to minors and/or intoxicated persons.
- Provide superior customer service to all internal and external customers in compliance with the Wind Creek Bethlehem customer service standards.
- Adhere to and complies with both departmental and overall property policies and procedures.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned.
Minimum Employment Requirements:
- 18 years of age, proof of authorization/eligibility to work in the United States.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a positive/upbeat fashion utilizing English; both in oral and written form.
- Interpersonal skills with focused attention on guest needs to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance adhering to Wind Creek Bethlehem appearance standards.
- Maintain consistent adherence to Wind Creek Bethlehem Customer Service Standards.
- Must be able to work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
Specific Position Requirements:
- One (1) year experience in a cashier or cashier cage setting is preferred.
- Must have prior money handling experience.
- Basic understanding of electronics and electronic equipment. Ability to learn new technology through various media and training from new equipment vendors.
- Prior knowledge of gaming devices or related systems is preferred.
- Ability to follow directions with minimal supervision.
- Physical ability to access all areas of the property.
- Ability to withstand prolonged standing, stretching, bending and kneeling without restriction, work indoors, outdoors and be exposed to various environmental factors such as, but not limited to CRT fatigue, noise, dust, cigarette smoke.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, busy, and somewhat stressful environment and maintain physical stamina, proper mental attitude while dealing effectively with guests, management, team members, and outside contacts while working under pressure and meeting deadlines.
- Must be able to lift, carry, push or pull a minimum of 75 pounds, unassisted, in the performance of specific tasks assigned.
- Ability to lift or carry a minimum of 50 pounds, unassisted, in the performance of specific tasks assigned.
- Ability to work with others, communicate well, receive direction; review your own work.
- Maintain a positive attitude toward work and interface with guests in a friendly and polite manner.
Associated topics: answer, canvasser, cash, client, financial, marketing, oms, salesperson, trade, trader
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...