Woolpert, Inc. is a cutting-edge national architecture, engineering and geospatial (AEG) firm that delivers value to clients by blending engineering excellence with innovative technology and geospatial applications. Woolpert was recently certified as an Employer of Choice by Great Place To Work , we believe great companies are built from exceptional people and amazing clients. As we grow, we are seeking an experienced Proposal Coordinator in our Dayton and Cincinnati, OH offices.
The Proposal Coordinator works collectively with the Proposal Managers to support the process of creating cohesive proposals. The Proposal Coordinator is responsible for supporting the proposal process to include the creation, organization, development and production of proposals and other formally requested customer and/or market-initiated information to professionally position Woolpert. They will not only support but be included in the creation of winning proposals.
- Provide support to the Proposal Managers throughout the proposal development cycle and support with research, writing, editing, formatting and quality check of graphics and text for Woolpert across multiple divisions
- Research and respond to RFP content and amendments
- Performs data collection and administrative tasks for proposal teams, including contacting partners, outlining requirements, and organizing and distributing information
- Researches and compiles information from a variety of internal and external databases, internet and intranet sites, and other internal data sources (including resumes, project descriptions, boilerplate text, etc.)
- Assists with the archiving of proposal content and upload to appropriate internal databases or servers as part of proposal closeout procedures in a timely and quality manner and according to division standards
- Performs self-check of work products to eliminate repeat errors and demonstrate continuous improvement in work products
- Participates in required training and knowledge sharing activities
- Manage proposal deadlines, allotting sufficient time for editing, layout and design
- Ensure assignments are completed and submitted on time
- Design marketing materials
- Assist with special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree with 4 years related experience OR Master's degree with 2 years related experience
- In lieu of degree a minimum of 6 years related experience is required
- Prior experience preparing proposals and SF 330 and Military/Federal background is highly preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point) and Adobe CS4 (Adobe InDesign and Photoshop)
- Demonstrated ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to meet schedules, organize complex material, determine appropriate level of effort, understand technical/professional service-related material and work with minimal supervision
- Ability to coordinate with multiple parties internally/externally and produce/package submittals
- Superior attention to detail and handle multiple deadlines
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in a dynamic environment
- Strong organizational, time management, attention to detail and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment; offer constructive feedback and direction to support goals
Leading Innovation and Integrity...
As members of a leading design, geospatial and infrastructure management firm, Woolpert employees inspire each other to be the best through their ingenuity, diversity and vision. With projects that contribute to the sustainability, security and efficiency of federal, local and private-sector clients across the U.S. and abroad, our employees appreciate rewarding careers that contribute to advances in the Architectural/Engineering industry while also knowing they're serving the needs of some of the best communities and organizations around the world.
Presenting Opportunities and Challenges at Every Turn...
As a firm that recognizes the importance of developing top talent from within, our employees have access to a wide range of training and coaching programs and are rewarded for their achievements through our excellent benefits package and competitive salaries.
Learn more about our Great Place To Work certification: