Senior Product Manager, Global Value-Added Services
Compensation: $146,240.00 - $146,240.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Worldpay is a global payments leader powering international commerce with deep fintech expertise and a shared passion for our customers. Whether in-store, online, or on a mobile device, we process over 40 billion transactions annually and offer more than 300 payment methods supporting 126 currencies across 146 countries. It's the perfect place for exceptional people to take their careers to the next level.
Worldpay's growth is due in large part to our highly-sophisticated products and services. By offering some of the most advanced and user-friendly payments processing options available, we can continue our growth by beating our competitors. Enter the need for skilled and innovative thinkers who can build the tools we need to continually improve upon our product offerings. By building the products of Worldpay's future, we're building the products of payments processing's future.
The Senior Product Manager will be an internal and external product champion driving creation and market penetration of services that provide top and bottom line benefits to many of the largest eCommerce merchants in the world. He/she will be responsible for: defining specific areas of product investment based on market needs analysis; delivering product capabilities that address market demand; owning the customer experience; articulating the value proposition; and creating sales enablement tools to ensure the product suite meets its revenue goals.
* Inform the roadmap and strategy for a portfolio of value-added services, driving solution set through conception, planning, development, release, early adoption, iterative enhancement and market penetration.
* Engage customers, sales teams and internal experts to define market needs and operational requirements.
* Serve as Product Owner with one or more agile development teams, set development priorities, and translate product inputs into well-defined requirements.
* Organize and lead collaborative cross-functional teams to ensure timely, comprehensive communication and operational readiness to implement services, deliver on promised value, and achieve revenue goals.
* Collaborate with Worldpay's data scientists as well as merchants' data experts to identify and bring to reality data-informed products and reports that provide insights to customers.
* Deliver training to internal stakeholders and populate and maintain product reference materials for co-worker self-service on product questions.
* Work with colleagues in Marketing to develop content and programs that drive and support new customer acquisition and product adoption.
* Speak in public forums such as webinars and trade conferences, and contribute blog postings that demonstrate Worldpay's industry thought leadership.
* Work closely with Sales, Relationship Management, Partner Management and Solutions Consulting teams to support new sales and upselling activities, including participation in customer and prospect meetings.
* Coordinate efforts with colleagues from other Worldpay business units, leveraging existing corporate technology assets where applicable and ensuring optimal reach of solution elements through Worldpay sales channels.
* Develop business cases as needed to advocate for and justify new product investments.
* Ensure timely resolution of issues that affect customers, sales & support teams.
* Maintain metrics reports and present results to senior management team on a periodic basis.
* Drive engagements with key vendors and partners to help expand the scope and differentiation of Worldpay's payment management solutions.
* Undergraduate degree in technical discipline, or equivalent work experience in a technical field.
* Exceptional business acumen, MBA a plus.
* 3-5 years' experience in software product management or equivalent role; experience in Software as a Service strongly preferred.
* 2+ years prior experience in the payments industry, with demonstrable understanding of major trends in eCommerce, strongly desired.
* Proven skills in data analysis and use of data to create process efficiencies, enhance products, address complex customer problems and/or identify and capture new revenue opportunities.
* Minimum 3 years of experience managing product development with an agile methodology (e.g. SAFe), with competence utilizing project management software (e.g. Rally) to write concise user stories to communicate with the Engineering and QA teams and to ensure feasibility.
* Excellent writing and speaking skills, with prior experience presenting to both internal (sales and relationship management teams) and public (external) audiences via webinars and/or conference presentations.
* Familiarity with the managing a product post-launch to support the sales cycle, gauge performance against original business case, enhance to meet evolving market needs, and, if/when applicable, drive toward ultimate sunset.
* Some experience developing internal sales enablement material across media (written documentation, slide content, video, etc.)
* Base proficiency working with Salesforce CRM system, creating ad hoc reports to analyze sales pipeline and identify revenue opportunities.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Colleagues may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...