Manager, Workforce Planning
Compensation: $96,105.00 - $82,690.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Assists division leadership in identifying labor needs for the operation and ensures the efficient utilization of the workforce to maximize the guest experience while driving profitability.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills, creating thinking, critical reasoning and intellectual curiosity
- Strong ability to lead and partner in cross-functional teams
- Must have system management ability
- Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively both verbally and in writing
- Awareness of WFM and industry trends and best practices
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV,
previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law
Responsibilities* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Work with park leadership teams to ensure the park is maximizing guest service and profitability through the efficientuse of labor.
- Oversee labor scheduling processes and provide cross functional support to other departmental managers in the areas of forecasting and reporting. Provide recommendations for improvements based upon reports.
- Monitor productivity of labor force utilizing the WFM system, reporting, and dashboards and provide feedback to operating divisions and General Manager on where over scheduling as well under scheduling is occurring.
- Analyze historical trends and future projections to create forecasting, scheduling, and staffing plans.
- Work with leadership teams to oversee workforce optimization programs to ensure innovation and standardization of best practices across all divisions.
- Serve as the WFM system owner, working with the vendor and Corporate Director of WFM on system issues and upgrades.
- Define key metrics to provide leaders a solid understanding of business performance. Establish reporting methods around key metrics related to WFM.
- Stays current on internal work processes, policies, and procedures and identifies recurring problems around them; contributes ideas on ways to resolve problems.
- Work with internal audit, HR, and management teams to identify opportunities around regulatory and company policies and work with management team to take necessary corrective actions.
- Work with HR to ensure accuracy of staffing needs and anticipated turnover.
- Develop and manage a flex team of associates who have the ability to work multiple positions in the park.
- Analyze, audit and manage associate training and certifications to ensure the workforce is placed in the appropriate positions.
- Adheres to and enforces all Cedar Fair and specific Park policies and procedures, including safety, attendance and EEO policies, and demonstrates commitment to customer service in all aspects of employment.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Loading some great jobs for you...