Compensation: $100,716.67 - $154,310.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
Yoh Specialty Practices has partnered with a leader in the manufacturing space in search of a permanent Business Intelligence/SQL Developer in Dallas, TX. Our client is an extremely stable company and seeking an experienced BI Developer to support the company's internal/external reporting, ad-hoc reporting and on-demand analytics. You'll participate in the planning, designing, development and implementation of BI/Cloud solutions to address ongoing business reporting opportunities. Must have a strong background in MS BI Stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS), SQL/T-SQL, data warehousing, data integrity and ad hoc reporting. Looking for someone with an analytical mind and strong problem solving abilities! They offer fantastic benefits along w/ 401k plan, profit sharing and more!
- Provide support for the company's internal/external reporting, ad-hoc reporting and on-demand analytics
- Analyze, design and build solutions using MS (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
- Develop ETL routines using SSIS to populate a data warehouse
- Create relational and dimensional models for BI related projects
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years experience with BI development
- 5+ years experience using SSIS, SSRS and SSAS
- Strong background in a data warehousing environment
- Experience in an Azure Cloud environment is preferred
- Requires an expertise in SQL/T-SQL
- Strong communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with multiple teams
- Must possess strong critical thinking skills
- Experience in manufacturing, distribution or retail is required
Associated topics: .net, backend, c c++, c#, programming, python, sdet, software development engineer, software programmer, sw
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...