Senior Product Manager (API)
Zest AI in Burbank, CA
- Industry: Information Technology - Project And Product Manager
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $164,410.00 - 164,410.00 / Year*
Product Managers at Zest AI own products and services that drive substantial business results across the company. Using analytical thinking, a strong dose of creativity and by working with the company s world-class teams of engineers, data scientists and business analysts, product managers drive the product roadmap from strategy to execution through a rapid, test and learn approach that generates real impact.
In this role, we are looking for an experienced Product Manager who s got the technical understanding to lead our API product. You will have the opportunity to lead a team of developers, engage with customers and really take ownership of our API product.
In this role you will:
- Define and manage the product roadmap executing on current priorities while planning future strategy
- Manage the delivery of high quality features on-time
- Collaborate in an agile software development environment with an engineering team in order to develop and launch features into production
- Gather, analyze and report key metrics on product performance, launch timelines, and team productivity
- Identify and resolve critical issues, roadblocks and execute on shifting priorities
- Understand the underbanked / alternative financial services market and competitive landscape
We are looking for:
- Bachelor s degree in engineering, business or similar fields
- 7+ years of experience as a product manager with 3+ years experience at a SaaS company owning the product management and delivery lifecycle
- Strong organizational skills with a track record of delivering products on-time
- Excellent communicator, both oral and written, with ability to influence at all levels and in various departments; a proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Experience designing web products along with a solid understanding of web technology
- Ability to distill requirements from multiple stakeholders into a single feature set
- Deep knowledge of the product development life-cycle; experience running agile teams a plus
- Experience with facilitating prioritization discussions across product backlogs
- Results oriented, highly self-motivated, and quick-to-learn personality
Perks and benefits:
- People the best part of Zest
- Competitive salary and equity grants
- Robust healthcare plans, matching 401K and unlimited vacation time
- Dog friendly office with lounge areas, video games and gigantic jigsaw puzzles
- On-site gym with employee run fitness classes
- Tuition reimbursement, conference allowance and Zest talks
- Complimentary massages, manicures, pedicures and more
- Daily catered lunches from LA s top restaurants and fully stocked kitchen
About Zest AI:
Here at Zest AI, we re leveraging the power of machine learning and big data to challenge the traditional method of credit underwriting. Lending institutions apply our product Zest Automated Machine Learning (ZAML) to better assess decisions on loan portfolios; which in response increases revenue, reduces risk, and automates highly regulated compliance measures within fin-tech.
Please review our CCPA Policy with regard to applicant and employee personal information here.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* Estimated salary
You may be interested in these similar jobs near Burbank, CA!